THIS IS NOT MY RECIPE....please click here to check out the original posting and more of her great "in a cup" recipes!!!
Cookie in a Cup:
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of white sugar
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 drops of vanilla
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 3 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of chocolate chips
1. Melt butter in a small microwave safe coffee cup. Add sugar, brown sugar, a few drops of vanilla and a pinch of kosher salt.
2. Stir together until it becomes a liquid. Add just an egg yoke and stir together.
3. Next add your 3 tbsp of flour. This I played with a little, you just want enough to form the dough look.
4. Add about 2 tbsp of chocolate chips. I had the mini chocolate chips on hand, so I used those. At this point you could use any flavor chips or even M&M's if you want.
5. Place in microwave and cook for about 40 sec. My microwave cooks hot and I believe I could probably do about 30 sec next time. If you have a less powerful microwave, you may need to do 1 min. This is just trial and error.
6. ENJOY with your favorite topping, my kids add ice cream to their hot cookie in a cup!!!
This was very yummy and quick and easy. (The part I LOVE!!!) Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Here is what was left....
If you enjoyed this recipe check out our 3, 2, 1 cake too!