Sunday morning breakfasts are my favorite of the week. We have a family tradition that Sunday morning breakfast is the one day of the week that we cook a large (usually calorie filled) breakfast. The rest of the week, we eat healthier and usually faster. This morning we decided to have our famous pancakes. The great thing about this recipe is that for our lactose intolerant one, it is dairy free. And the pancakes are light, fluffy and taste amazing!!! Served with our NEW favorite Vermont Cinnamon real Maple Syrup and a side of bacon....oh it is one to remember.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of Fresca soda
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together. Mix all wet ingredients together in separate bowl. Then combine just until batter form (small lumps are OK).
2. Heat up flat skillet on medium to low heat. Melt 1/2 tbsp butter on skillet for each new batch.
3. Pour batter into pancake size portions on warmed skillet. Cook until bubbly.
4. Flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve with butter and your favorite syrup.
|We found this Cinnamon Stick Vermont Maple Syrup at William Sonoma...and we LOVE it!|
(and I didn't get paid to say that! ;o)
Add ins....our kids like Chocolate Chips in their pancakes. We like using the mini chocolate chips in them.
These pancakes are SO light, fluffy and yummy they are worth trying!
If you like this recipe you will want to also try these...