Wowza Weekend Features from Week 4....
and Link Party #5
My favorites from last week's link party was...(drum roll please!)
1. Jordann from JHouse Tawk caught my eye with this great little sign!
I always love to recycle and make cute things from "leftovers"....this sign was made with all left over trim! Check it out!
2. Mandy at The Hankful House posted these great tips.
Who isn't looking for more ideas for Spring Break? I am just ready to feel the "spring" weather...my New England winter hasn't yet let up.
3. Kathy at Life on Lakeshore Drive showed us the cutest Easter centerpiece. I love the bright spring colors!
This Easter Egg Spring Arrangement would look amazing on my mantel. I really have to work on moving out the St. Patrick's Day items and move onto Easter!
4. Mindi at My Love 2 Create made this adorable wood sign.
I am such a fan of any woodworking projects. I'm always looking for my next spark of creativity. This Happily Ever After sign tutorial is so helpful.
5. Beth at Whole New Leaf shared this easy way to personalize your file systems.
I love how this was so easy to do and the Vintage Number File Organizer is so useful too.
Thanks ladies for bringing such amazing projects to the table. I hope you will grab a FEATURED button below and post proudly! You deserve it!!!
OK...now it's time for this week's party!!! I am interested in seeing links to great recipes, fun crafts and any tips (including military spouse tips) you have to offer. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS or CONTESTS!!!
- I ask that when you link up, please grab my button and place it on your blog post or somewhere on your website so others hear about this party too.
LINK PARTY BUTTON:
- Please consider following me via GFC (Google Friend Connect) or BlogLovin in my sidebar.
- Also if you don't mind, please look through others links....on the links you like leave them a comment. Pin your favorite projects too from the original site.
- And last but not least, please like me on FACEBOOK and follow me on PINTEREST, as I plan to feature my favorite links on those pages.