PicMonkey is so easy to use. Make a Facebook Timeline Cover photo collage in just a few minutes!
1. Start by opening PicMonkey!
2. Click on "Create a collage"
3. Next I like to chose my collage...click on second icon down to select.
4. Then look through list for FB Cover.
5. Chose which photo layout you would like. And a drag and drop screen will appear.
6. Now go back to the top icon and select your photos that you might want to use.
7. Now just arrange photos how you would like by dragging them into a box...once the box turns dark you can drop it. IF you see a line between photos, you can alter the layout by just dropping a photo between photos. Play with this and see what you can come up with.
8. You can also fill a photo window with a design by selecting the next icon below layout button. Choose a design and drag & drop into the photo window you would like to fill.
9. You can also change the color of the background with the last icon. Or change the width between pictures. Make corners curved and more.
10. I usually then save the collage. And then re-open it as a photo.
11. This will allow you to add text or overlays, etc. Have fun and be creative!!!
12. Now you can save and update your FB Timeline Cover Photo!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, check out this PicMonkey tutorial for beginners!
Don't miss out on any tips...
Subscribe to The Patriotic Pam!