Want EASY? Need QUICK? Wish it could still be extremely YUMMY? This is a recipe for you. We use this as a feel good meal in our house. It is one of my kids favorites.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2.5 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Family Size Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cups of Mini Tator Tots
1. Brown hamburger in a skillet. Drain and place back in skillet.
2. Mix in soup, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce into hamburger.
3. Once completely mixed and cooked down a little on low, place in an oven safe casserole dish.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. While oven is preheating, place tator tots on top of casserole.
6. Cook for 25-30 minutes in oven until tator tots are completely cooked.
7. Serve with your favorite fresh vegies.
Hope you try and enjoy. Be sure to add your own twist like, adding onion, celery, garlic etc. My boys like it more on the plain side, but I bet it would be great with those additions too!
If you liked this, be sure to try these recipes too!
Don't miss out on any of our recipes...
Subscribe to The Patriotic Pam!