Are you a Big Green Egg fan? Do you LOVE to grill out? Well here is another great BGE recipe for you!
Skillet Potatoes that are SO yummy and easy to make on any grill.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20-30 mins
- Small gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Wash and cut in 1/4 the potatoes.
- Place in a large bowl and coat thoroughly with Olive Oil and seasoning.
- Pour potatoes, oil and all seasoning in a cast iron skillet.
- Place on Big Green Egg that is heated to around 350.
- Cook on Big Green Egg for about 20-30 minutes. Stir every 10 mins.
These are great to serve with any roast or other meat you are cooking on the Big Green Egg. These are easy to mix up and put on grill while other things are cooking.
More Big Green Egg Tips:
Don't miss out on any of our recipes...
Subscribe to The Patriotic Pam!