Wowza Weekend Link Party #40
& Features from Link Party #39
Thanks to those who linked up last week. This week we chose 4 features and it was SO hard to chose, so many great links. Please take a look and click through to see their great items!
|photo from Pneumatic Addict Furniture|
1. Elisha from Pneumatic Addict Furniture shared her table design. I love to build my own items and loved her design.
|photo from Two It Yourself|
2. Melissa & Stephanie from Two It Yourself shared their Pottery Barn knock off Heart Pillow. So cute and easy to make.
|photo from Fort Ledbetter|
3. Marie from Fort Ledbetter shared her Headboard Makeover. She shows how she created this beautiful headboard with chalk paint.
|photo taken from video on One Oak Lane|
4. Susie from One Oak Lane shared her awesome How To Video on creating wall art from Tote Bags. This is easy and creative!
Thank you to all our amazing FEATURES! Feel free to grab and post on your featured page.
LINK PARTY RULES:
- Link directly to your post, not your blog's main page. We are interested in seeing links to great recipes, fun crafts and any tips (including military spouse tips).
- Please grab the party button and place it on your blog post or somewhere on your website so others hear about this party too.
LINK PARTY BUTTON:
- We would LOVE if you would follow us in at least ONE of the ways we list. Leave a comment and let us know how you followed and we will follow you back!
- Be friendly...and check out others links...leave them some blog loving comments too.
- Linking up to this link party gives us the right to feature your post with a link back to your page. We will be showcasing those featured posts on our social media accounts.
BLOG POST LINKS:
SOCIAL PARTY TOO:Two link ups below....one for Twitter. Please follow the HOSTS to participate on both! The second will be a Pinterest Link Up....(anyone can participate)...Please follow the HOSTS & find at least 3 others to be social with too. Let them know you found them via #WowzaWeekend.
Link to your Twitter Page.
Link to your Pinterest page.
Thanks for stopping by...share this party with others, so that it continues to grow. Have an amazing weekend.