Wowza Weekend Link Party #41
& Features from Link Party #40
Thanks to those who linked up last week. This week we chose 3 features and it was SO hard to chose, so many great links. Please take a look and click through to see their great items!
|photo from The Paper Craze|
1. Becky & Glenna from The Paper Craze shared this adorable DIY Sweetheart Glass Block Tutorial. Great for Valentines day mantel!
|photo from Vintage, Paint and More|
2. Cathy from Vintage, Paint and More shared this beautiful stenciled plate. Inspiring to think of all the possibilities to make with these tips.
|photo from Cook & Craft Me Crazy|
3. Brooklyn from Cook and Craft Me Crazy shared her yummy Heart Shaped breadsticks and homemade marinara. These would be a great addition to your Superbowl Party this weekend too.
Speaking of Superbowl...who are you rooting for? Seahawks or the Broncos? Tell us in the Comments who you want to win and what commercial you look forward to the most. I have to admit the Budweiser ones always get me...love those Clydesdales!!!
Thank you to all our amazing FEATURES! Feel free to grab and post on your featured page.
LINK PARTY RULES:
- Link directly to your post, not your blog's main page. We are interested in seeing links to great recipes, fun crafts and any tips (including military spouse tips).
- Please grab the party button and place it on your blog post or somewhere on your website so others hear about this party too.
LINK PARTY BUTTON:
- We would LOVE if you would follow us in at least ONE of the ways we list. Leave a comment and let us know how you followed and we will follow you back!
- Be friendly...and check out others links...leave them some blog loving comments too.
- Linking up to this link party gives us the right to feature your post with a link back to your page. We will be showcasing those featured posts on our social media accounts.
BLOG POST LINKS:
SOCIAL PARTY TOO:Two link ups below....one for Twitter. Please follow the HOSTS to participate on both! The second will be a Facebook Link Up....(anyone can participate)...Please follow the HOSTS & find at least 3 others to be social with too. Let them know you found them via #WowzaWeekend.
Link to your Twitter Page.
Link to your Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by...share this party with others, so that it continues to grow. Have an amazing weekend.